liveblogging Mystery Incorporated
because, i mean if you don’t know by now that Scooby Doo was like MY THING growing up then get out (no don’t)
- grey delisle is in this sigh oh well
- why does everyone have beetle eyes
- HOLY FUCK IS THAT KRONK?
- THAT IS DEFINITELY KRONK AS THE SHERIFF
- THIS THEME SONG IS THE SHIT
- oh my god the meta in this is going to kill me isn’t it
- *weeps freely*
- "reboot, parentals"
- "ticklin’ chinwhiskers, son!"
- okay everybody sounds normal except shaggy. his voice isn’t cracking enough, but maybe i’m just too used to the early 2000s dude from The Witch’s Ghost etc.
- "Unless —" "We’ve broken through to another dimension."
- oh my god these workers i’m crying
- oh my WHAT is this velma/shaggy nonsense what the fuck
- PEOPLE GET COCOONED loool
- so you stole a body? rockin’
- oh my god this teacher looks like Carlos
- NEW HEADCANON CARLOS WORKED WITH THESE KIDS BEFORE COMING TO NIGHT VALE HOLY SHIT
- would anyone like a shrimping boat made out of circus balloons omf
- idk i’m not a fan of dark comedy or weird disturbing stuff in cartoons, i need my Scooby Doo to be like uber wholesome tbh
- well the green cocoon is obviously the ice cream stuff
- wait CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN SCOOBY DOO? this is kinda cool
- "but you got a job as a teacher, why do you need more money?" OH MY GOD THE LOOK ON HIS FACE this is gold
- revenue stream. STREAM OF REVENUE
- i like this DJ lady i hope she’s a regular
help i’m in love
THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN SCOOBY DOO. YES
omg I’ve been watching on and off when I remember what time it’s on at and the whole character development development is the reason I want crossovers of EVERYTHING EVER with Scooby Doo. So.